Subscribe

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

BREAKING NEWS

I am delighted to announce that one of my recent videodances -
My Feral Valentine -
is having its premiere this month in Argentina as part of VideodanzaBA held in Buenos Aires. Featuring Leonides Arpon and Mica Bernas, with music by Lila Downs, it was shot about a year ago, but was only completed earlier this summer. Followers here saw an excerpt which is still visible here on the blogspot.

If I tell you I'll mail you a DVD of Valentine for your very own premiere, will you click PayPal at right? Or mail a check to:

And Dancers, Inc.
12 Castle Heights Avenue
Nyack, NY 10960

Also completed recently is my first documentary video project,
Where the Dance Is, which follows choreographer Doug Elkins working - and working the room! - with 8 high school students at Beacon High School in New York City. Looking for a New York premiere, so the adorable students can feel like the stars they are. Any bright ideas?

No comments: