Subscribe

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ante up

I could use your help.  Most times I manage to streamline projects - "directed, shot & edited by Marta Renzi!"  Other projects, like the recent A Thousand Miles from the Sea, pay for themselves.

But this summer I am taking 8 dancers on tour to perform The Book of Breath at Jacob's Pillow and then to Newport for IMC's Great Friends in Newport Rhode Island. Friends & family are providing housing, but paying for gas and food for 8 will be a challenge.

So in this post I ask you to dig into your pockets and make it possible for us to share our work without losing our shirts. 

There's a DONATE button at your right, where you can do just that via PayPal or most credit cards.  Or you can mail me a check the old school way payable to And Dancers Inc.

12 Castle Heights Avenue
Nyack, NY 10960

It's tax-deductible.  And in return for a donation of $20 or more, I'll send you a DVD copy of one of the pieces you've enjoyed in excerpt form while visiting here. Just let me know which one, and to what address.

And lest you think I only share excerpts for paying customers, here's a trailer for my latest. 


No comments: