Subscribe

Friday, November 30, 2012

BIG NEWS!

I am always proud to have my dance films shown - from InShadow in Lisbon to Tulsa's Oklahoma Dance Film Festival, from LOIKKA in Helsinki to Dans Kamera in Istanbul.

But I am especially proud that two of them have been selected to screen as part of the 41st Annual Dance on Camera Festival, co-presented by Dance Films Association and the Film Society of Lincoln Center.  The festival runs February 1-5, 2013 and will include the     premiere of my latest mini-doc, Arthur & Aileen. 


But before 2012 ends, please join me on December 18th for a holiday party and screening  of yet another one of my short dance films. This will be the first screening of 890 Broadway shot last New Year's Eve and featuring Ching-I Chang and Jenny Tortorello.

And wish me luck as I head for St. Louis to shoot Circus Flora's version of A Child's Christmas in Wales with the St. Louis Symphony.  Pleased to be able to capture some of the magic between Arthur & Aileen in her tiny apartment, I'm looking forward to what might be revealed behind the scenes when the circus meets the symphony - in Wales!


No comments: