Subscribe

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Teaser

A teaser/trailer for the recently completed 25-minute dance video we shot last fall. Incident at Chekhov Creek is just now being submitted to film festivals. 

 Maybe in my next posting I'll give you a little insight into the history of these projects - through my eyes - from inception to completion. And, with any luck, "completion" should include some screenings of the finished piece. But don't hold your breath, because that part takes a long time. 

Meanwhile, for your consideration, the Chekhov trailer.

INCIDENT AT CHEKHOV CREEK (Trailer) from Marta Renzi on Vimeo.

At the same time, a videodance completed last year at this time - Thaw - has continued life at film festivals, including next month at Sans Souci Festival of Dance Cinema in Boulder Colorado. 

I'm proud to be included - along with Elena Tajo, another local filmmaker and collaborator / friend from Nyack. And this time ... 
I'M GOING! This will mark my first attendance at a film festival where my work is being shown out of town. 

So, Groucho, I'll have a chance to experience what it's like to be part of a club that would have me.

No comments: