Subscribe

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Back at it


Can you believe I'm participating in a performance about a week from now??!! Secretly, I've been sneaking back to dance class about once a week with the wonderful Alexandra Bellar at Dance New Amsterdam - for the first time in 10 years - and have been enjoying sweating with a posse. (NB: Late that same month ... I recommend another modern teacher at DNA: Oliver Steele, whose classes make me want to be a dancer again.)

Old friends/collaborators Chisa Hidaka and Alberto Denis more or less dared me to participate in this improvisational event.

So I more or less dare you to come.
(Now we'll see if I post this in time for anyone to actually make it!)

1 comment:

Alberto said...

Michael and I are looking forward to Sunday in anticipation. Besos!!!