Subscribe

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

GUARDIANS OF THE FLAME is Bi-coastal June 1

I haven't posted yet about a major project that has occupied me over the past few years. That's mostly because it's not a dance-film, though it has some wonderful dancing in it, and because I didn't direct it myself, though I did edit it. 

But now I'm ready to crow:  the 66-minute documentary Guardians of the Flame, directed by Daniel Wolff, will screen on two coasts in a few weeks.  June 1, both coincidentally at noon, although one is Pacific Time, one EST.  If you live anywhere in between, you can watch it stream through the SF Doc program.

The People's Film Festival in Harlem, NY  June 1 at noon.

[June 8 update: Guardians won Best Feature Film at The People's Film Festival, with the laurel below to prove it.]






San Francisco Documentary Film Festival in San Francisco, CA June 1 at noon

















For more info about Guardians of the Flame, check out our fancy website. You'll see that it's played in a number of festivals, all over the world and online.
But it hasn't played in NYC yet - so I hope you can come to the Magic Johnson AMC Theater in Harlem. Or to the Roxie Theater in San Francisco, where Daniel Wolff will be in attendance. Meanwhile, enjoy the trailer.


No comments: