Subscribe

Monday, February 02, 2015

A Thousand Miles from the Sea screens on Sunday February 8th at 2:00 as part of the Black Maria Film and Video Festival At the AMC Dine-In Theatre, Essex Green 9, 495 Prospect Ave. West Orange, NJ. I'll be there, joined by the lovely Sarah Pothier, our woman in the attic. Come for the films, stay for the dine-in experience. Or vice versa.

Something is wrong with my priorities. Why didn't I travel to Athens, Greece, or fly to Miami, Florida even attend the Duncan, Oklahoma screenings of my work in January?  Instead I drive to West Orange, New Jersey in February.  Just because we all created Miles in the so-called polar vortex of 2014, doesn't mean I have to screen it in one. Remind me to opt for warm weather screenings in January/February 2016, okay?



No comments: