Subscribe

Monday, July 09, 2012

Alive and well...

You may have noticed that I've been focused on making and screening dance films. Since about 2006 there have been infrequent chances for me to create - or you to see! - a new live one.  But in 2010 I did make THE GREAT WORLD SPINS at The Yard, and was invited to show it later that fall at the Soaking Wet festival in NYC.

I'll be showing GREAT WORLD live again this fall a the Ailey Citigroup Theater. WORLD is the first excerpt featured in the American Dance Guild's Kickstarter campaign video below.   

When I have bit more time, I promise to share here an update of other recent news. But for now, I'll just crow about  BROTHER'S KEEPER which has been selected to screen in October at Sans Souci Festival of Dance Cinema. 2012 marks the the 5th consecutive year those discerning Sans Souci curators have programmed Renzi work!


No comments: